Thursday, January 31, 2019

Re: Re: inewsheadline.blogspot.com

This is weird, no replies from you :(

A reply would go a long way for me and I'd appreciate that. Just thought I'd send this final note to see if you want to take up my offer.

John
On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 3:20 PM, John Malcolm <john@joyofandroid.com> wrote:
Hello,

Just a quick follow up to make sure you got this and to confirm that I’m a real person and not some some automated email robot :)

I chose your site specifically to offer this to and would appreciate a response.

Cheers,

John
Tech Writer @ JoyofAndroid.com

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 6:24 PM, John Malcolm <john@joyofandroid.com> wrote:

Hey there,

I know you'd be extremely busy so I'll cut right to it.

You linked to one of my favorite resources, Apple's FaceTime article, on your post http://inewsheadline.blogspot.com/2011/03/latest-from-techcrunch_03.html

I created a super detailed guide on a similar topic FaceTime on Android, an Android version of the Apple article we both like. You can check it out here - https://joyofandroid.com/facetime-for-android/

I think it would be a useful mention on your post given Android is now #1 mobile operating system. It's a tricky topic and I wanted to clear up the confusion in people's mind.

I know it takes some effort to go and make a change like this but I can maybe make it worth your time by:

  • Sharing your article on social media (we have over 26k followers) or
  • Mentioning your site in my article

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

John
Editor @ Joyofandroid.com

featured in - NPR, Lifehack and more

No comments:

Post a Comment