Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hey Michael, your page has an issue!

Hi Michael
I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Andrea. I’m part of the largest accommodation search engine on the internet: AllTheRooms. Our aim is to make travelers’ lives easier!

I came across with your site http://inewsheadline.blogspot.com/2010/06/latest-from-techcrunch_22.html when doing research about our providers and I realized that your link to Airbnb isn't working properly. I just wanted to let you know about this issue.

I think you should replace your Airbnb broken link with a link to AllTheRooms.com . You will be giving more value to your visitors!
AllTheRooms shows results from any other major booking site on the Internet: Airbnb, HostelWorld, Villas, Booking.com, and a dozen of others.

If you have any questions about AllTheRooms, I would be happy to answer them.

Thanks,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment